Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client a young and dynamic Micro-finance Bank with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by Leveraging on Technology is currently recruiting in the following roles
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Statutory reporting and year end duties
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Treasury management and monitoring
- Raising invoices and ensuring invoices are paid promptly and on time.
- Preparation of 5 years financial plan / forecast.
- Assist in the preparation and review of all monthly and quarterly reports for Board, Shareholders, Regulatory bodies etc.
- Follow up on budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial accounts
- Assist Senior Managers in financial management and reporting activities.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Implement a structured and robust accounting department
- Work with External Auditors for the yearly audit of the accounts
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN)
- Must have 5 Years professional experience with at least 2 years in financial services preferably Microfinance bank.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management and team player.
- Self Starter and ability to work independently
- Ideally good knowledge of popular core banking products
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487612 to apply for this job .