Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
Our client is one of the leading, financial leasing companies. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
- The Chief Strategy Officer is responsible for the formulating, developing and criticising strategies that would contribute to the growth and development of the organisation.
- To formulate and develop strategies.
- To identifies develops and directs the implementation of business strategies.
- To develop sound commercial and professional principles and corporate objectives.
- To initiate short, medium and long-term strategies, action plans and targets in line with the defined vision, mission and objectives of the organisation.
- To analyse and appropriate measures undertaken to monitor and reduce costs in relation to the organisations operations and services provided.
- Manages and constantly looks for opportunities favourable to the expansion of the company’s activities.
- Minimum of Master's degree (or its university equivalent) in economics, macroeconomics or development economics, finance, strategic management, engineering or related development fields and a broad knowledge in financial services industry.
- A minimum of ten (to) years of relevant experience with proven combination of hands-on operational experience with solid analytical skills
- Should have experience in a similar role with a reputable organisation.
- Experience in business acquisition and business processes is needed
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487605 to apply for this job .