Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
Our client is one of the leading, financial leasing companies. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
- The Chief Human Resources Officer is a strategic partner to the CEO, who is responsible for the human capital development and sustainability.
- To provide outcomes, identify problems and offer workable solutions.
- To balance, design and lead change within the organisation.
- To develop human development strategies to enable growth, transformation and leadership capital.
- Manage the HR advisory, learning and development departments.
- To coordinate the development of organizational performance conductor and workforce strategy.
- Supervise the benefits and compensation departments.
- Oversea the Talent Acquisition Team.
- University Degree in Human Resources Management
- Other qualification in human resource would be of good advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at Management level, with proven similar work experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of performance management, change and transformation management.
- Knowledge of talent acquisition, benefits and compensation is a must
- Must have worked in a reputable organization in a similar role
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487603 to apply for this job .