Administrative assistant job duties and responsibility includes providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office with a good university/Diploma in business administration or any degrees
- or Diploma in related fields.
- Minimum experience will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487548 to apply for this job .