Auditors are independent specialists who review the accounts of companies to ensure the validity and legality of their financial records. They can also act in an advisory role to recommend possible risk aversion measures and cost savings that could be made.
Key activities include:
- Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data.
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems.
- Gauging levels of financial risk within the organization.
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements.
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- undertaking reviews of wages.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities.
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing
- skills with any degree background in accounting and financial studies.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487547 to apply for this job .