A Chemical engineers develop safety procedures for those working with potentially dangerous chemicals
- Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
- Design and plan the layout of equipment
- Do tests and monitor performance of processes throughout production
- Estimate production costs for management
- Develop processes to separate components of liquids or gases or to generate electrical currents using controlled chemical processes.
- Apply the principles of chemistry, biology, physics, and mathematics to solve problems that involve the production or use of chemicals, fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- We are looking for responsible individuals who can fix into this status.
Skill and Qualification:
- A good degree in chemical Engineering or a related Technical
- Minimum of a year in relation to safety procedures for those working with potentially dangerous chemicals
- vast experience is an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487542 to apply for this job .