Almex integrated services is an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the business development resources. We, therefore, require the services of a resourceful and erudite graduate microbiologists to be trained on the following job understandings:
- Controlling epidemics and pandemics is of the utmost priority for microbiologists.
- Microbiologist contributes to the prevention of communicable diseases, such as tuberculosis, plague, diphtheria, rabies, food borne illnesses and sexually transmitted disease.
- They may trace the origins of outbreaks or monitor prevalence and spread of diseases already endemic in a community, whether the diseases are spread from person to person or from animals to humans.
- Microbiologists use a wide variety of laboratory techniques and are responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment used to perform tests for communicable diseases.
- They must record test results and maintain highly accurate records for research. Part of this research includes the study of how certain bacteria grow, develop, spread and react to antibiotics.
- Other research may focus on viruses, bacteria, parasites or blood antibodies.
- May also test animals or animal remains for pathogens that can spread rabies, Lyme disease and other diseases to humans.
- Microbiologists are also expected to comply with all federal, state and local laws that apply to public health laboratories.
A graduate of microbiologist or other related disciplines can apply for this post as they are going to undergo rigorous training on the job.
Zero job experience required.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487533 to apply for this job .