Almex Integrated Services recruitment drive and core mission is to impact positively in the life of people around us and add value to their wellbeing as an individual and as groups. on this note we require the services of a graduate surveyors with the stated requirements
- Due to continued success and growth we are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic graduate Surveyor to join our team.
- As a graduate Surveyor your duties and responsibilities will include assisting with;
- Detail surveys, Subdivisions (community title, Torrens and strata)
- Construction set-out and sewer and water reticulation
- Delivering built environment solutions across urban development (including town planning and survey), transportation, buildings & structures and water & environment.
- Accomplish client objectives and better the communities we work within.
Skills and Qualifications:
- This role would suit a recent graduate of quantity surveyor who has demonstrated knowledge of Auto Cad with strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Candidates working together to achieve common goals.
- Hard working
- If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you and for having the above attributes you will be rewarded with the following:
- Supportive team environment.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Full time position with flexible hours.
- A fully equipped office with all the modern conveniences.
- Excellent remuneration with all entitlements.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487530 to apply for this job .