Our team offers high-quality services to provide the best outcomes to adequately compete successfully with others from a diverse set of business sectors. With this understanding we require the services of a structural engineers with following Job requirements:
- The role of the structural engineer is a key component in the construction process, it is concerned with the design and physical integrity of buildings and other large structures, like tunnels and bridges to ensure the safety and durability of the project on which they are working. The services of self motivated individuals is required who can accomplished the followings;
- Working closely on construction plans with clients, architects, and other professionals
- Developing design ideas using CAD software
- Investigating the properties of materials like glass, steel and concrete, and advising which is most suitable
- Working out the loads and stresses on different parts of a structure
- Using computer simulations to predict how structures will react under different conditions
- Inspecting unsafe buildings and recommending options for repairs or demolition
- Making sure that projects meet legal guidelines, environmental directives, and health and safety requirements
- Preparing bids for tenders
- Supervising project teams
- Giving progress reports to clients and senior managers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent mathematics, IT and mechanics skills.
- The ability to analyze complex problems and assess solutions.
- The ability to explain design plans and ideas.
- Good project management skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Financial management ability.
- Excellent team-working and people skills.
- A sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
- A bachelor of Engineering degree or Masters degree in structural engineering or civil
- engineering with cognate post qualification experience.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487525 to apply for this job .