Our recruitment drive and core mission is to impact positively in the life of people around us and add value to their well being as an individual and as a group.
We require the services of Systems Completion Engineers with the following job description:
- Assist in the development and implementation of systems completion process to facilitate transition of the Project from engineering, through construction, commissioning, start-up, performance testing and operational acceptance, and ensure a safe and smooth transition to stable operations.
- Execute applicable activities required by the Project Systems Completion Plan.
- Supervise Technicians and Operations personnel assigned to the Systems Completion (SC) Team.
- Coordinate and supervise personnel who may be assigned to the system completion team from their respective
- Assist the Systems Completion Lead Engineer in the preparation and review of documents as required.
- Provide weekly Systems Completions reports to the Systems Completion Lead Engineer detailing progress, impediments, systems completion status, projected activities and required actions.
- Review and report on Systems Completion Plan updates by Contractor, and provide technical and implementation guidance as required. Identify, report and advise actions on commissioning issues.
- Oversee the Engineering, Procurement and Construction, Contractor to ensure satisfactory project completion quality is attained.
- Completions Management Oversee and verify Contractor's completions activities for their discipline, ensuring all required inspections and tests are implemented correctly, required verification and acceptance processes and documentation are implemented and all completions and pre-commissioning data is entered.
- Receive and coordinate Systems Completion documentation submitted by Contractor to obtain appropriate endorsements and approvals.
- Oversee Systems Completion activities preparation by Installation Contractors and Significant Suppliers/ Vendors.
- Lead the Client Mechanical Completion and Pre-commissioning verification effort including witnessing results of static and dynamic commissioning performed by the Contractors.
- Procedures and system completion documents ensure all required systems mechanical Completion, Commissioning, and Turnover documentation is completed for all project phases.
Skills & Experience
- Skilled communicator and facilitator
- Experience in risk assessments
- Experience in systems completion
- Detailed knowledge of work practices
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering is a must.
- Bachelor of Science in technical field of study (Engineering preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Plant/system mechanical completion and commissioning experience is mandatory
- Knowledge and experience with construction completion software
- Five (5) years specific involvement in engineering and design in a project environment including direct “hands on” experience in onshore and offshore platform system pre-commissioning.
- Additional relevant work experience may be substituted for technical education.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487519 to apply for this job .