Almex Integrated Services offers high quality services to provide the best outcomes to adequately compete successfully with others from a diverse set of business sectors.
Our recruitment drive and core mission is to impact positively in the life of people around us and add value to their well being as an individual and as a group.
We require the services a self motivated individuals who are goal setter as Civil Engineer with the following job duties;
- Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live by planning, designing and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, irrigation projects, power plants, water and sewerage systems. They also design and build tall buildings and large structures that they can last for hundreds of years and withstand all weather conditions.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs
- Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- sound mathematical and technical skills including physics
- ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects
- ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as Auto CAD or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
- Bachelor's or Master's or HND in Civil Engineering.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487518 to apply for this job .