Almex integrated services is an organisation with a focus on delivering excellent service to the business development resources.
Our team offers high quality services to provide the best outcomes to adequately compete successfully with others from a diverse set of business sectors.
Our recruitment drive and core mission is to impact positively in the life of people around us and add value to their well being as an individual and as a group.
We needed the services of customer representatives with the following job
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively
- A bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma in customer services related discipline or its equivalent.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487516 to apply for this job .