Almex integrated services is an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the business development resources.
Our team offers high quality services to provide the best outcomes to adequately compete successfully with others from a diverse set of business sectors.
Our recruitment drive and core mission is to impact positively in the life of people around us and add value to their well being as an individual and as a group.
The Purchasing Assistant will be responsible for learning company purchasing policies and procedures, and maintaining supply inventory levels required for effective company operation.
The successful candidate will also be charged with conducting regular price comparisons to ensure that the company is always getting the best price for each product that is purchased.
- Maintain strong working relationships with our vendors.
- Review purchasing agreements with vendors and maintain open lines of communications with those vendors.
- Develop an active process for measuring supply inventory and determining purchasing needs based on quarterly and annual numbers.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing arrangements with vendors when it is beneficial to the company.
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven history of effective supply management.
- Able to create and administer a task priority list based on company need.
- A bachelor degree or HND or OND in purchasing or marketing related field with proven skills of learn-ability, teach-ability and coach-abilty.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487514 to apply for this job .