Almex integrated services is an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the business development resources.
Our team offers high quality services to provide the best outcomes to adequately compete successfully with others from a diverse set of business sectors.
Our recruitment drive and core mission is to impact positively in the life of people around us and add value to their well being as an individual and as a group.
- Property acquisition and/or disposal.
- Planning and overseeing building work/renovation.
- Lease management.
- Allocating and managing space within buildings.
- Managing building maintenance activities.
- Coordinating cleaning, catering and parking services.
- Organizing security and general administrative services.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security
- Advising on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Supervising inter disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Qualifications in building services related disciplines, including surveying, building services engineering and business management.
- Candidates who are technically competent, with excellent problem solving, analytical, IT and managerial skills with good interpersonal and communication skills are essential. A full driving license is beneficial as many jobs involve travel between several sites.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487513 to apply for this job .