- Minimum 1-3 years experience working in a Hotel. Work experience in a Hotel on the Island will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strategic thinker who is able to develop and refine strategy for successful implementation of new business.
- Demonstrated experience in researching and analyzing market information, brand management and developing marketing and branding strategies
- Competent level of operational IT skills and experience
- Capacity to confidently facilitate meetings and deliver presentations
- Should be able to thrive in competitive and dynamic environment
- To be self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Trustworthy with commendable level of integrity.
- A smart appearance with excellent corporate personality.
- Demonstrable capacity to break new grounds and cultivate strong customer loyalty and retention.
- Develop and implement an effective Strategic Business Development Plan
- Research and engage in market intelligence for various market segments to identify prospective clients and their specific needs and make proposals to them
- Understand the requirements of the customer and map it to the available products and services of the organization or to the expertise and skills within the organization
- Provide monthly operational feedback to line manager on the overall market and business outlook
- Build company profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns and development of marketing literature e. g. brochures, presentations, flyers, banners, etc
- Conceptualizing and communicating new applications of company products and services to prospective clients
- Pursuing and maintaining new business relationships.
- Set evaluation parameters to gauge the customer satisfaction about the products and services and continuously monitor customer satisfaction
- Plan and coordinate business generation activities, such as responding to client “Requests For Proposals (RFPs), Online marketing, etc
- Establish, develop and maintain a robust Customer Relationship Management System
- Performing other functions that may be assigned by a line manager from time to time.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487510 to apply for this job .