Almex integrated services is an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the business development resources.
Our team offers high quality services to provide the best outcomes to adequately compete successfully with others from a diverse set of business sectors.
We require the services of a reliable accounting payable clerk with the following job responsibilities:
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Accounts Payable Clerk
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487502 to apply for this job .