- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential..
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Good initiative skills
- Presentation skills
- Market Knowledge
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487500 to apply for this job .