Leaps and Bounds Partners is a Human Capital Development Company offering training and development programs in financial related courses and other soft skills areas.
We are looking for a confident individual with ability to communicate and relate with individuals from different levels of organinzations.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management and implementation of training programs in line with defined standards
- Responsible for opening training programs, introducing facilitator(s) and taking an active part in training programs
- Monitor the entire training delivery process and ensure that all training participants are comfortable with the training delivery process.
- Coordinate and manage all activities/logistics (flawlessly) involved in training implementation
- Monitor compliance with service level agreements in the implementation of learning programs
- Prepare timely post-training implementation report in line with agreed service level agreement
- Interface confidently with client’s/training participants on all requested learning interventions
- Minimum of HND or BSc with preferably FinanceAccounting/Economics background
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite, especially MS Word for Report Writing
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487491 to apply for this job .