About the Organisation
Our Client is a leading Consulting firm, with offices located in Abuja and Lagos is seeking to fill this following vacant positions.
- Collect, analyse and present data in a variety of formats
- Research, write and edit HR related content
- Identify writers and repurpose existing content on the organisation’s platforms
- Use a range of surveys including employee engagement, exit interviews, and compliance surveys for action planning and data gathering
- Provide social impact research, reports and summaries of the data gathered with accuracy
- Provide Human Resource Consulting assignments ranging from recruitment, restructuring assignments, process mapping, facilitation of programmes etc.
A degree in any relevant field.
Experience, Knowledge and skills
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for human resource management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Please note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487490 to apply for this job .