ERS Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous limited liability company providing medical technology solutions to both public and private health sectors in Nigeria. We partner with leading global innovators, developers and manufacturers of medical technology devices.
- Detail products to healthcare professionals within assigned region.
- Making presentations to doctors and other healthcare professionals; organize clinical workshops and seminars.
- Develop, support and maintain key relationships with healthcare professionals and other stakeholders.
- Observe trends in the market and make recommendations.
- Follow up on all outstanding payments and ensure full payment of all sales.
- Degree in any Medical Science.
- At least 2 years experience in sales with verifiable record of sales. Experience selling similar products will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work and deliver on responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487348 to apply for this job .