The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for contacting prospective customers to generate interest in The Learning Nuggets Company’s products by delivering a clear and consistent product value proposition message to develop customer interest within companies (Sale, Marketing and Operations Executives) as well as Technical Decision Makers (CIOs, IT Directors and Managers).
In addition, the Inside Sales Representative will run marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and provide marketing-related materials for information gathering and to communicate the value of the product to prospects.
The Inside Sales Representative will make initial contact with prospects through cold calling and email campaigns, perform follow up such as sending out marketing literature, scheduling call backs to advance the prospect in the sales cycle and forward interested prospects to the sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following (other duties may be assigned).
- Focus of the position is on prospecting, lead generation and brand recognition
- Drive the sales pipeline volume by cold calling and emailing prospects marketing materials;
- Assist in developing marketing materials and website content changes;
- Widen brand recognition using social media and traditional industry advertising outlets;
- Disseminate product value and marketing information through cold calling and e-mail campaigns;
- Send marketing materials to prospects and contacts identified through lists such as conference attendees;
- Perform company research to identify potential opportunities and identify the appropriate contacts within companies to grow prospect list;
- Create and deliver weekly status reports; and Work cooperatively with the sales group to present a cohesive and smooth sales process;
- Experience qualifying and selling software products to companies over the telephone,
- Experience with running e-mail campaigns and marketing is a plus;
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of a customer’s organization;
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Proficient in using MS Word and MS Excel;
- Sales training and methodology experience is a plus.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487338 to apply for this job .