This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Consulting jobs in Nigeria
Our client an international British curriculum elementary school located in Maitama, Abuja requires for immediate employment the service of qualified and experienced Early years teachers.
· Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
· Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
· Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc.)
· Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors
· Maintaining records
· Monitoring and recording progress
· Early years teaching requires an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
· Must possess a B.Ed. from any accredited tertiary institution
· Must have a 3 to 5 years’ experience teaching children in the early year’s category
· Must be proficient with MS Office package
· Must be cheerful and have a passion for children
· Must be resident in Abuja.