Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- This position will provide financial analysis necessary to underpin and determine key corporate decisions.
- The employee must be highly proficient in financial modelling and forecasting, and business planning.
- Experienced in developing information memorandum and analysing financial data to come up with recommended corporate strategies and structures, including areas such as budgeting, optimising management and use of company resources as well as targeting clients and business lines.
- Master's of Business Administration &/or Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in a directly relatable subject matter, i.e. Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Extensive experience with analyzing complex industries with many lines of business
- At least 10 years of financial management responsibilities including day-to-day operation activity
- At least 5 years of experience in managing people
- Proven strategic financial analysis skills including proficiency in excel, writing business plans from scratch without any assistance, financial modeling, proposals, and presentations to differing audiences
- Comfortable fulfilling designated role within a team environment while applying self-directed work activity
- Demonstrated experience with accounting protocol, activity, and review.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite with particular strength using Excel.
- Competent to review contracts and help negotiate as necessary.
- High ethical, moral, and integrity based discretion, choices, and actions
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487314 to apply for this job .