Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- To manage and provide effective leadership across the security and marine (boat/ferry/barge/tugs and other marine craft) teams
- To secure all Company locations and protect personnel to the requisite international standards
- To ensure that resources in the Security and Marine Department are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and that priorities are always covered adequately
- To provide robust, effective and adaptive security for all the facilities and personnel of the Company and their clients
- To control the departmental budgets properly and manage to achieve the best value for money
- Identify and process all training needs promptly and undertake them at the appropriate time
- Ensure that performance agreements, interim and main evaluations are undertaken within the set timescale
- Manage personnel schedules so that there is adequate cover to maintain services at all times and use of personnel time is always optimise, including the marine side
- Manage personnel so that teamwork and meritocratic attitudes are encouraged and performance and attendance issues are addressed at the correct time, in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Ensure that personnel carry out daily drills and other procedures to maintain high standards of work, discipline and focus, drills and procedures to be designed by the Employee and implemented after approval from their Line Manager
- Ensure that the Security Operations Manual is up to date for use by all on-site security, marine personnel and other visitors to the facilities who need to be informed
- University Degree (2.1 or higher)
- Preference will be given to candidates with military experience
- Preference will be given to Candidates who Have experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas industry, working with multinational companies/clients
- The candidate’s experience and academic record are paramount but it would be preferable if the candidate has international experience
- Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Land and marine based security hands on experience and management
- ISPS qualified (International Ship and Port Facility Security)
- Trained in overseeing deployment of armed and unarmed guards
- Trained in overseeing deployment of advanced technology for land and marine security.
- Trained in managing boat crews
- Over 15 years experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487308 to apply for this job .