Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- Work with the Senior/Business Manager to develop a short to medium term Business Plan and annual budget.
- Coordinate the day to day operational functions.
- Oversee and monitor seasonal expenditure in line with the budgeted cash flow
- Liaise with government, key rural professionals, contractors and other external parties to ensure smooth operation of the farm
- Oversee that company products are presented for sale in line with company policy regarding, quality, quantity and timeliness of elivery and are marketed in accordance with the company policies
- Oversee the development, review and management of repairs and maintenance for all plant, machinery and infrastructure
- Ensure all relevant company policies are understood and adhered to.
- Participate in recruiting and selecting staffs.
- Provide training/coaching to direct reports to enable them to competently carry out tasks required of them on farm
- Conduct formal annual staff performance reviews on direct reports and ensure, if appropriate,
- Ensure that Health and Safety policies and procedures adhered to
- Adhere to and implement company policies and procedures at all times
- Ensure new staff are inducted and aware of company policies and are given role clarity.
- handle paperwork and keep administrative records
- Coordinate advertising, marketing and sales function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agric. Engineering, Business Administration or related field from a recognized University. Master’s degree/MBA is a plus.
- A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 15 years related experience, with at least 5 years in a senior management position, preferably in an oil and gas industry.
- Primary Skills:
- Logistics, Marketing, Production, Quality Control, Supply Chain Manager
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487301 to apply for this job .