- Close check on financial statements and ensure the improvement of profitability
- Assist in quality controls and ensure quality production
- Ensure good relationship between the organization and clients
- Assist in those activities that will guarantee in the general well-being of the organization
- Plan for efficient re-order level of stock (inventory) to avoid stock-out.
- Assist in training new employees as well as supervising human resource department
- Other duties that may be assigned by the management of the organization.
- Adequate knowledge of budget development and oversight experience
- Must have knowledge of business and financial principles and practices
- IT skills and necessary certifications (databases, MS Office etc)
- Effective communication with clients and in all organizational levels
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Minimum of BSC degree in engineering/ management with IT skills
- Minimum of three years working experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487286 to apply for this job .