SIAT Nigeria Limited is a leading agro-allied company engaged in the cultivation of oil palms and the processing of its products. We have more than 16,000 hectares planted with oil palms and employ about 4,500 workers at Ubima and Elele Estates in Rivers State.
- To supervise, control and coordinate the activities of the purchasing department of the company in accordance with best practices.
- Negotiate & obtain best prices for company purchases, registration of competent suppliers, obtaining competitive quotations, timely placing of purchase orders on assigned suppliers.
- To manage effectively the staff working in the purchasing, ensuring they understand their authority level and responsibilities by producing job description for all purchasing department staff
Qualification and Requirements:
- HND / BSc in Accounting or Purchasing/Supply Management related discipline with knowledge of modular computerized purchasing system from raising of purchase requisition to placing of LPO.
- 3 years Agric experience is desirable.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487283 to apply for this job .