Co Creation Hub (CcHUB) is Nigeria's first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place.
The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
- The Frontend developer will be required to work with the different people to gather the requirements and develop the frontend for websites and mobile apps.
- Develop functional and appealing web and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- Work with client services, sales, and the design team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven,team environment.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- At least 3 years’ experience in:
- CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
- Subversion or other version control system
- Analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics
- Developing for search engine optimization
- Standards-compliant code
- Integrating HTML/CSS into ASP.NET environment using Visual Studio
- Minimum education required should be HND/BSc
- Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Ability to develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487273 to apply for this job .