The candidate is expected to manage and lead all aspects of facilities maintenance effectively, to deliver a reliable, safe, high quality and punctual service in line with specified targets, regulatory practices, and budgetary and commercial objectives.
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential facilities maintenance tasks.
- Plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings or reorganizing current premises
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Effectively manage required facilities maintenance service contracts to achieve maximum value
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Ensure that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Respond appropriately to emergencies as they arise and dealing with the consequences
SKILLS REQUIRED / QUALIFICATIONS
- B.Sc in Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering or a related area
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks and workload
- Procurement and negotiation skills is key
- A practical, flexible and innovation approach to work
- Team working skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
- Interpersonal relationship building and networking skills
- Research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people, industry and for future developments
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487265 to apply for this job .