Software Business Solutions Consulting (SBSC) is a boutique, minority-owned and managed, consulting firm, working with global clients to uncover opportunities and solve problems. We are experts in the areas of: Application Development, Application Support, Business Strategy, Program & Project Management, Business Intelligence, Mobile Application, and Help Desk/Customer Service. We use this expertise and our experience in various industries, such as Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Travel, Transportation, Logistics, and Insurance, to provide results that businesses need.
The Business Development Leadis responsible for identifying and executing growth opportunities for SBSC products and services in Ghana. You will initiate and drive all phases of the business-development life cycle, including marketing, opportunity generation, qualification, close, and post-close debrief.
- Establish SBSC as THE leading IT provider in Ghana;
- Create and maintain strategic relationships to ensure visibility, brand awareness, and revenue
- Provide Business and strategy leadership, market analysis, and opportunity identification across West Africa (with a primary focus on Ghana);
- Grow business revenue for SBSC Africa & Ghana
- Evaluate potential deals focused on revenue, profitability, and market share growth assessment
- Establish and communicate business road map based to executive team and senior leaders on a regular basis
- Harness SBSC products and offerings and create short/long term strategy in building expertise & product knowledge within the team
- Provide leadership to close deals and quickly mitigate issues that may prevent progress on deal
- Ability to deeply understand how to evaluate potential deals, focused on revenue, profitability, and market share growth assessment
- Ability to recognize possible future opportunities, assess future market dynamics and redefine investment strategies and/or business models to exploit market opportunities
- Good executive presence, sales driven, and ability to build strategic communications
- 7 to 10 years working in Business Development (Technical skills preferred)
Interested candidates should provide a copy of their resume,cover letter
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487139 to apply for this job .