FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ Integrated Services Limited is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
- Identify vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Assist to Implement plans to fulfill policy and objectives of company
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of training activities to ensure employees have required skills and knowledge to perform their jobs.
- Responsible for enhancing communication between management and employees.
- Maintain knowledge of the legal requirements and government regulations affecting Human Resources functions to ensure compliance with labor laws.
- Preparing compensation and benefits.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and other employee benefits.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Completing termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Payroll Administration.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role is required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487134 to apply for this job .