Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a group of world-class co-educational schools and secondary boarding school in Nigeria, offering outstanding education for children between the ages of 3 and 17, is looking to fill this position
- The Chief Financial Officer will be a key member of the Executive Management team. He/ She will report to the Managing Director and assume overall financial management of the school.
- The CFO will have primary strategic responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company which includes accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, property management, negotiations, and partnership compliance.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Provide the school with a budget, trends and forecasts to determine and adapt financial strategy
- Oversee the development of financial models to guide capital investment activities
- Oversee purchasing and payroll
- Monitor banking activities of the organization
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the school's operations
- Oversee the production of monthly reports including reconciliations as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management and the Board
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- BSc in Accounting or related field
- A chartered accountant
- Very strong teambuilding and people management skills with experience managing senior level staff
- Minimum of 15-year experience is required
- Previous experience as head of a Finance function is desired
- Knowledge of school operations
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487117 to apply for this job .