- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Instruct and monitor pupils in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Manage pupils’ behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use feedback from pupils/ parents to adjust teaching strategies.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of pupils’ progress and development.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely, as required by laws and school regulations.
- Prepare required reports on pupils and activities
- Participate in department, school, and parent meetings.
Any other duties as assigned.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487114 to apply for this job .