- Researching how the body's functions are affected by nutrient supply
- Investigating the relationship between genes and nutrients
- Studying how diet affects metabolism.
- Examining the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health
- Providing health advice and promoting healthy eating
- Advising about special diets
- Educating health professionals and the public about nutrition
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team/supporting the work of other health care professionals.
- Teamworking skills
- Keen interest in the impact of diet on health
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- An understanding of biochemistry or human physiology.
- Degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics, or Food Science; or alternatively a life sciences degree that incorporates Human Physiology and Biochemistry.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487099 to apply for this job .