We are a leader in the Real Estate Management Industry, situated in the Island of Lagos State. We provide one stop management services and solutions in the areas of Lease, Sales, Management and property development, with very distinct modern technology and professional expertise. We are gender friendly organization, and thus encourage qualified individuals to seek employment with us.
Due to expansion, we are looking for the best of the high fliers in the industry to join our professional team in this position
- The successful candidate must possess a demonstrable proof of the basic knowledge of the Real Estate Industry.
- Must demonstrate capability for financial forecasting/budgeting in line with best practices
- Ability to track and update daily financial portfolio of each facility, and recommend for action
- Have an in-depth knowledge of property acquisition and/or disposal
- Have the capacity to plan and oversee building work/renovation
- Have technical know – how on lease management
- Ability to allocate and manage space within buildings
- Demonstrable method of managing building maintenance activities
- Ability to coordinate cleaning, catering and parking services
- Plan and Organize security and general administrative services
- Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advise on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, regular and vendor workers
- B.Sc/HND graduate of Civil Engineering, Surveying/Quantity Surveying, Building Technology, or Estate Management from a recognized University /Polytechnic. Possession of a Master degree Certificate or Professional Membership is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of quality work experience in an organized setting within the Real Estate Industry, and ready to demonstrate that experience in a SMART concept and plan.
- Possession of a valid driving licence is important as many job activities involve travel between several sites and contacts.
We prefer candidates who are technically competent, with excellent problem solving, analytical, IT and managerial skills, work with a wide range of people, so interpersonal and communication skill.
All qualified candidates are required to send in their well detailed and updated resume/CV to the undersigned within One week from the date of publication, to
The Head Human Resources & Administration
Plusworld Realtors & Investment Limited
Ojomu Royal Plaza,
First gate Bus Stop
Lekki Lagos State
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487090 to apply for this job .