Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations (affiliates) networked together in 94 countries, as part of a global movement for change. Together we are working to achieve our vision of 'a just world without poverty' and to be a powerful partner in global and local communities of people connected for change.
- The Security, Procurement/Logistics /Admin Officer is responsible for managing logistics for staff, vehicle fleet, assets, communications, procurement, security and properties to ensure effective, transparent and accountable logistic support to the state based Oxfam staff and partners.
- Liaison with program teams to ensure adequate logistical consideration for coordination and planning of program implementation.
- Provide technical support and guidance to program teams on logistical elements of distribution & procurement planning while serving as Security focal point for the team.
- Level of Education - Bachelor Degree
- 4 Years of Prior Experience in a Similar Role
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487088 to apply for this job .