SIAT Nigeria Limited is a leading agro-allied company engaged in the cultivation of oil palms and the processing of its products. We have more than 16,000 hectares planted with oil palms and employ about 4,500 workers at Ubima and Elele Estates in Rivers State.
- To supervise, control and coordinate the activities of the material stores of the company in accordance with best practices.
- To safeguard and control receipts, storage and issues of all stores items to ensure the assets of the company are protected and correctly accounted for.
- To manage effectively the staff working in the stores, ensuring they understand their authority level and responsibilities by producing job description for all stores staff.
- Planning layout of stores, care, and preservation of produce
Qualification and Requirements:
- HND or BSc in Accounting, Engineering or Logistics/Stores management, or any related discipline.
- Knowledge of modular computerized stores system, including operation of min/max stock levels, requisitioning of items, etc.
- 3 years Agric experience is desirable.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/487073 to apply for this job .