AIM Group is a multidisciplinary group of companies with diversified interests in building and construction, Restaurant and Manufacturing, ICT and Broadcasting with presence in 3 main regions and other offices across the country
SUMMARY: The company requires a Business Development Officer with an Engineering background. Preferably a Civil Engineer graduate for Culling, Registrations with professional bodies, Liaisons, Management of client relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and preparation of Expression of Interest
- Follow-up on prospective potential adverts from Tenders, Journals, World Bank, African Development Bank and European Union Websites.
- Liaison with BDD Abuja Team
- Attendance at Bid Opening Meetings.
- Registrations with Professional Bodies, Councils and Associations.
- Registration and Job prospects with Shell, NLNG, Exxon Mobil and Chevron.
- Follow-up on pipeline projects
- Management of client relationship.
- Administrative Duties
- Production of Biweekly report.
- Updating Curriculum Vitae of personnel as applicable.
- Education: B.SC / HND / M.SC / PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
- OND – Secretarial studies
- Diploma – Computer science
- Civil Engineering
- Minimum 4 years work experience in Secretarial studies, Business Administration.
- Experience in consultancy
- Experience in Research & Development
Skills and Abilities (IT Tools)
- Highly proficient in the use of the following:
- Microsoft Office (MS Word , MS Project, Excel , Power point )
- Good command of English Language ( Oral & Written )
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Mental /Cognitive
- Ability to learn
- Team player
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486886 to apply for this job .