Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a startup telecom infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting base stations for telecom majors. Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidate to fill this position
AC technician shall be responsible for the installing, maintaining and repairing heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Installing air conditioning systems.
- Testing systems for proper functioning.
- Performing emergency repairs.
- Maintaining tools.
- Ordering supplies.
- Making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Record data when inspecting systems, such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation.
- Recover and properly dispose of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning equipment.
- OND in relevant Course
- Apprenticeship or on-the-job training; Certification
- 3 - 5 years’ work experience on related job.
- Strength, agility and manual dexterity
- Ability to tolerate working indoors or outdoors in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with sometimes aggravated customers
- Customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and problem solving personality.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486867 to apply for this job .