The State of Osun, in conjunction with partners from the Organised Private Sector and International Development Institutions, is setting up an Investment and Project Delivery Unit (‘Delivery Unit’) as part of a broader strategy of repositioning the State as a preferred investment destination in Nigeria.
The Unit will operate from the Office of the Governor and is expected to interface with Ministries, Departments, and Agencies of Government (MDAs) to facilitate Investments, Project Monitoring, Capacity Building, Performance Management, Cost management, amongst others.As such, applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates that meet the requirements of the job roles listed below. Candidates are expected to be mobile and should be willing to work from the State.
- Ideal candidate must possess at least an MSc in Mass Communications/Social Science, and an MBA.
- At least 8 years working experience in the Media Industry, Development Institutions, or similar role in the public sector.
- She/he must be vast in Communication strategy and planning, a team player, proficient in MS Suits, Social and mainstream media platforms, strong presentation skills, and Project management capabilities.
- Set-up a Central Internal Communication platform
- Set up and manage a web portal for the Delivery Unit
- Manage Social and other media platforms for engaging stakeholders and the wider public
- Coordinate and manage townhall meetings with strategic stakeholders
- Support the conduct of investment summits in the State
- Perform such other functions as assigned by the Head Delivery Unit
- Ensure that activities of the Delivery Unit is clearly disseminated to all internal stakeholders i.e. the MDAs
- Create a platform for feedbacks from internal and external stakeholders
- Web content management for the Delivery Unit and the Government's web portal with inputs from relevant sub-units
- Create channels to manage enquiries from Partners and Investors
- Drive engagement of the Government and the Delivery Unit with mass media platforms
- Facilitate the conduct of townhall meetings and Economic/Investment Summits in conjunction with the Investment & Partnership sub-unit
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486832 to apply for this job .