GE has been operating in Nigeria for over 40 years, with businesses spanning a number of key sectors including aviation, power generation, oil and gas, healthcare, and transportation. In the past three years, there has been a renewed focus on the country with an eye on new service facilities and employment of more local talent to expand the company’s capabilities. GE’s portfolio of technology solutions is well aligned with Nigeria’s infrastructure needs, and is contributing to economic development and improved quality of life in the region.
- The Pressure Control (PC) SSA Region Leader has overall responsibility for the performance of the region.
- He will lead, develop, grow and implement all necessary actions to ensure that business objectives are achieved without compromising EHS or business compliance parameters.
- In this role, you will be responsible for growing PC market penetration, orders, profit, etc., as well as developing talent and creating a pipeline of future leaders.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities: In addition, this role will:
- Ensure compliance with local laws, together with corporate & customer EHS requirements Develop & implement 3year strategic growth vision for the RegionDevelop, agree & implement annual business plan for the region
- Achieve regional operating goals including orders, penetration, revenue, contribution margin, base cost, headcount, operating margin, etc.,.
- Define and implement marketing and commercial strategies to increase penetration, orders, sales and profitability
- Refine and enhance the region organizational structure including leveraging existing resources to maximize operational performance, customer service and market coverage
- Lead services execution to ensure customer and business needs are met, including creating a robust and positive safety, compliance, and quality culture
- Develop local talent pipeline within the region
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in operations or sales management with at least 5years in an operations management role
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- Depth knowledge of Pressure Control markets and customers
- Ability to develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, and proposals
- Experience leading a complex network of service centers & field services teams
- Strong operational leadership skills combined with a successful sales growth track record and strong customer mindset
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Understanding of business and customer financial drivers / needs, experience operating in finance calendar, preparation of operating plans (annual and long term), and year end presentations / reporting
- Ability to effectively lead a multi-functional team and thrive within a matrix organization
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486826 to apply for this job .