- Coordinating adverts, programmes, compliance, traffic and scheduling for our platforms.
- Reconciliation of Client's accounts on all our stations from Agencies, Independent Producers and Direct Clients.
- Generate Certificate of Broadcast (COB) for media agencies, independent producers and direct clientsCheck supporting documentation for independent programmes and advertising campaigns.
- Create, Co-ordinate and manage daily advert and programme schedules with full inventory of advertising & channel branding, in accordance with NBC Code/APCON and OFCOM regulations.
- Generating daily, weekly, monthly or other periodic reports as required by Business Development Manager, Senior Marketing & Sales Manager or Commercial Director.
- Ensure smooth planning and delivery of all broadcast material ahead of deadline.
- View broadcast material to ensure all material comply with material duration and quality as well as, NBC Code/APCON and OFCOM regulations.
- Communicate with Broadcast Operations (MCR, PCR, Ingest, Playout etc.), Compliance and Traffic teams to ensure broadcast material is processed and scheduled correctly.
- Liaise with the Sales team to ensure commercial minutage opportunities are maximized, scheduled accurately, processed correctly and ahead of deadline.
- Management, training, monitoring and performance of the Scheduling Assistant.
- Production of Television and Radio adverts and programmes scheduled via the Air watch, Jazzler, BATS and Channel Pro system.
- Production of radio adverts and programmes schedule via the Jazzler Automation System.
- Vetting of all multi-media materials before exposure.
- Production and co-ordination of the news channels programmes through Broadcast Airtime Scheduler (BATS)
- Generating database log to produce compliance reports to any non-compliance issue for both radio and television respectively
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486821 to apply for this job .