Job Specification / Responsibilities
- Plan and perform operational and financial audits around the organisation.
- Review; barter, agency, partnership arrangements and other services provided by clients and third parties and the controls in place to protect CBS's interests.
- Prepare and present accurate internal audit reports for consideration by the General Auditor and the rest of senior management.
- Report on and the implementation of the internal audit plan to senior management.
- Review and report on the internal control issues including those relating to achieving value for money and the prevention and detection of fraud and corruption.
- Perform spot-checks on various departments of the organisation; e.g. on inventory, on assets, on cash, on activities, on processes, etc.
- Recommend changes in systems, policies or procedures to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations and follow up on the status of agreed recommendations and actions.
- Establish and maintain a quality control checks on all items procured for the organisation.
- Negotiate with vendors and suppliers on various goods and services provided to the organisation.
- Conduct special studies or reviews at the request of management such as those required to; discover irregularities, prevent income leakages, gross negligence, misappropriation of funds, detected frauds or unusual trend in order to develop protective and detective controls
People Management & Development
- Establish policies and procedures to guide the audit staff and facilitate consistent, high quality outcomes and deliverables.
- Share knowledge and develop staff capabilities to strengthen their understanding of the Media industry, Internal Audit best practices and other regulatory issues.
- Provide leadership to the junior Internal Audit staff by supervising and managing their performance and development in line with the CBS's objectives and policies
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Serve as a point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders; assume overall responsibility for relationship management for the various business units.
- Work with finance and commercial debts. to ensure optimum compliance on all media orders.
- Conduct periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and discuss changes in policies that will impact the organisation.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486817 to apply for this job .