Nimbus Resource Solutions is a specialist resourcing and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) company based in Dubai placing Contract, Permanent and Executive Search resources across Europe, Middle East and Africa. We work with clients across Satellite/Telecoms, Information Technology, Security Integration and Logistics markets.
- My client is seeking an outstanding Commercial Executive, able to combine General Management and Strategic Commercial experience. This position will report to the Board of Directors.
- The right individual will be able to demonstrate his/her proven track record of consistently growing sales and will play a large leadership role, contributing to the strategic planning and growth of the company.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced professional to contribute to the growth strategy and direction within the Company.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and direct all Sales and Business Development in line with the company strategy to expand their services within the designated region
- Driving all aspects of sales activities and strategies for the company
- Responsible for developing, managing, and implementing a commercial business plan to achieve projected sales and profitability through the generation of new business from existing and new customers
- Responsible for managing and retaining existing customer relationships and contracts in partnership with management and sales teams
- Participating in local and logistics bids, creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP/RFQ responses
- Participating in monthly Business Review Meetings with key clients
- Actively develop client relationships at a senior level and be responsible for delivering services that meet the market requirements and offering smart solutions to secure new business
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the sales and marketing team; train and motivate staff; develop appropriate succession plans.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an Executive Commercial Management position within a Logistics/Supply Chain company or similar
- Degree in related discipline
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- An extensive track record in Sales within Logistics/Supply Chain business
- Solutions orientated
- Experience working in the African market
- Possess extensive relationship network in the industry
- Aggressive, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486806 to apply for this job .