Lorache Consulting - Our client in the Branding and Logistics industry, seeks to employ a qualified candidate to fill this position
- Developing of profitable business plans for the company.
- Identify and prepare quality proposals to prospective clients
- Prepare and ensuring that the company’s annual turnover are met
- Grow the business from zero level to 50 million Naira budget annually.
- Manages the financial and physical resources of the company
- Be on the lookout for every business opportunities to grow the company.
- Strong mentoring and coaching experience to lead the team with diverse levels of expertise.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the annual budget process
- Build up professional relationship with contacts updating and scheduling our Technical and Business proposals, Bids and Service presentations.
- Ensure all suppliers invoices are processed, reconciled and handed in for payment
- Implement new ideas to improve on service delivery
- Excellent judgement and creative problem solving skills including negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Establish and monitor staff performances and development of goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and conduct quarterly, mid-year and annual performance appraisals and administer salary adjustment.
- General Administration, evaluation and review of administrative procedures and processes for corporate growth and development.
- Generate Sales and Activity reports as well as project costing.
Experience and Qualification
- A Graduate of Management Science or similar discipline, with 5 to 7 years experience in same or similar role.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to coordinate and manage team
- Ability to manage a project successfully
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486648 to apply for this job .