Trithel International Company Limited (TICL), a member of the British Quality Foundation and The Nigerian Institute for Training and development. Trithel a frontline consulting outfit delivering an all-embracing integrated portfolio of professional services in the key markets of quality management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TQM, Six Sigma and Lean Thinking), Human Capital Services and Environment.
- This individual will be responsible for the development , implementation and monitoring of safety , health and environment policies and strategies for the operational excellence of the company.
- Develop, communicate and implement Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) policies in the entire organization.
- Develop a monthly HSE and Quality Assurance(QA) communication strategy, which would include written information, tool box talks and management briefs, for all sites and levels of staff.
- Provide direction, technical guidance on Health and Safety practices and interpret quality compliance requirements to all employees.
- Conduct quality and HSE audits as required; identify opportunities for continuos improvements while also investigating problematic areas and providing practical cost effective solutions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Prepare company for annual third party HSE and quality audits.
- Liaise with the Human Resource department for initiation and coordination of HSE and quality training.
- Prepare safety risk assessments and monitor availability and appropriateness of safety working practices.
- Ensure sites are operated at highest Quality and Health safety standards.
- Ensure that processes needed for quality management system as well as high standards of HSE are established, implemented and maintained.
- Advise line managers in factories, sites and office locations on HSE and quality matters.
- Produce and coordinate the company’s yearly HSE and Quality action plan, and road map.
- Provide monthly reports on adherence to HSE and Quality action plan.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- A good BSc certification from a reputable university.
- 2-3 years cognate experience as a QHSE and Quality Assurance officer with line management experience
- Practical knowledge of basic safety skills
- Good practical knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 to adequately develop quality management systems and implement same within the organization .
- Age: Not above 35 years.
- Resourceful with Strong leadership skills
- Possess creative problem solving techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Results oriented
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486641 to apply for this job .