25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with corporate organization and other potential customers. He will closely work with technical design team to achieve established sales goals
- Must have strong automobile sales experience
- First degree in Marketing or social sciences related courses from a recognized University
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate cognate experience in the Automobile industry
- Demonstrate understanding and application of complex sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating and closing multi-million large scale deals
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486610 to apply for this job .