Arbico Plc is a full service, building, and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978.
The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Description of Position:
- Process purchase requisitions from sites/office/workshop
- Ensures the timely delivery of materials and equipment at the lowest possible cost
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on a criteria
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of the suppliers
- Processes the necessary clearance documents
- Closely liaising with the clearing agents
- Ensures the proper management of procurement department operations in the absence of the Head of department:
- Carries out all necessary procurement activities
- Verifies that the required order is within the agreed budget
- Coordinates the Dispatch officers when processing the orders
- Submits final invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Submit regular reports of market survey to Management
- Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors.
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in Accounts or any social science discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word and Excel).
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of Tally Software.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486597 to apply for this job .