Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- Collection and Organization of Data.
Implementation of Information Management and Reporting Tools at the LGAs level.
Represent ACF externally in relevant local forums and technical working groups where necessary.
- Minimum of OND in Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Other relevant qualifications
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and culturally sensitive.
- Minimum two years’ experience working with donor funded programming.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Access, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word).
- Knowledge and experience in using database specific software.
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for LGA team.
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy.
- Fluent in Hausa
- Previous experience in M&E
- IT troubleshooting capabilities
- Previous experience with NGOs or INGOs
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486583 to apply for this job .