Due to our continued growth and success at a local, national and international level, SecuriShield is looking to add an experienced Customer Data Analyst to our team in Lagos State, Nigeria. The Customer Data Analyst will be an experienced communications professional who will work with SecuriShield’s senior team and external clients to import, clean, transform, validate and model data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes.
SecuriShield Solutions is a young but fast-growing company with lots of opportunity for growth within the organization and performance-driven bonus reward programs.
If your dedication is matched only by your professionalism and drive to succeed, then this is the place for you!
CHALLENGES TO BE MET
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, present data (using charts, graphs, tables) and provide ongoing reports.
- Designing and developing relational databases for collecting data and in some organizations it also includes building or designing data input or data collection screens.
- The data analyst will be responsible for improving data quality and for designing or presenting conclusions gained from analyzing data using statistical tools like Microsoft Excel and others.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Work with clients to target and prioritize their business needs and help improve their competitiveness, on the basis of strategic discussions and diagnostic tools. Subsequently ensure that proposals are well-designed and reflect client priorities.
- Serve as an ambassador in support of SecuriShield’s reputation for excellence and deliver an exceptional experience to clients. Once projects are completed, you will assess the outcomes with the delivery teams involved and gauge client satisfaction.
- Work with field technicians in the installation of fleet equipment, products and services.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You will stand out in our selection process if you have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related field.
- Background in technology, information management, relational database design and development, business intelligence, data mining or statistics and customer service.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Client focus and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships of trust and work in a team setting to achieve common goals. As well, your organizational and analytical skills will enable you to critically monitor the progress of various projects.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If ethics and client connection are values dear to your heart, apply today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At SecuriShield, we value diversity in our workforce and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We appreciate all responses and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486552 to apply for this job .